We accept and sell any of the following items for reuse:
- Books - including fiction, non-fiction, hardcover, soft-cover, kids, textbooks
- Magazines, LPs, tapes, eight tracks, pre recorded (not home taped) VHS only and DVDs
- Clothing including shoes, linens, pillows and drapery that have been recently washed and dried.
- Small appliances such as toaster, kettles, microwaves, and other kitchen appliances can be accepted in working or non working condition as they can be recycled.
- Knick knacks, Tupperware, plastic containers with lids, dishes, cutlery, mugs and glasses that are not chipped or scratched
- Lighting, hardware, sinks, doors, tools and some ceramic tiles are sought after by renovators and DIY'ers.
- Sports equipment that is in season can be brought to the centre. Starting in spring: golf, soccer, baseball and starting in the fall hockey, toboggans, and snowboards will be welcome.
- Collectibles – are always a welcomed donation for the boutique area of Wastewise. These items are priced in order for the centre to generate the revenue needed to maintain operations.
- Art and vintage items are accepted and put into the auction area in order to let all customers have an opportunity to see and bid on the item
WE SELL :
View the embedded image gallery online at: